Saturday, April 26, 2014

The Devoid are making a Pilgrimage to my Medicine.

Ever notice how some folk always think they can wait it out; leave a rusty busted & most certainly un taut canoe out in the water, just to see, see if there's any bite left? There's hole in it love. There's no dyke big enough in the world to fill it, particularly, when it's docked in my yard. Perhaps the answer, is to simply stop stealing my force that can't be reckoned with & feigning ownership to it. I have earned my keep under the soft night & am in little to no danger of losing my medicine. I suggest you stop leaning so hard on socially acceptable memes that some how translate to your virtual happiness, promulgating a way of life that is foreign to you and have no business treading through in the first place. I wish truth upon you in a way unbeknownst to you as of now. If that doesn't gel, you can always go back to being a bottle blonde, buying spanx & or Jordans respectively, planting fictitious seeds where no soil lies and last but not least; if you can't stand in my light, certainly don't hide in my shadow.

No comments:

Post a Comment